Delete This Project?
Are you sure you want to delete this from the Gallery? This can’t be undone.
Your project has been successfully marked for removal. Please allow up to 24 hours for it disappear from all results.
About this project
Yes I know that somebody has already made and crazy cool master chief(with ab crunching and yeah) but I feel like with to much articulation you just lose the feel of the figure so yeah, here are some tips in making awesome customs that don’t alter the figure to much and will potentially mess up the figure.
1. Don’t worry about what people will think
It’s just a toy and we’re all friends here
2. Don’t do anything to crazy that could mess up the figure, if it’s rare just leave it alone or take the risk like I do with slot of my figures
3. Do something that nobody expects like custom make a button or something for chest plates just make something that helps it stand out from others!
4. If your making a spartan, move the shoulder pads up it makes the figures look cooler like on my chief figure.
5. If your adding something you just want to see what it looks like and not have it fully in use hot glue it comes off easier FYI I have not tried on these figures so beware but I’m pretty sure it will tho
ok I don’t have anything here so... oh I got it paint the visors on Spartans if you like the color leave it but I usually don’t like the plain gold so I found out how to make visor orange but idk how. Also I will be getting the pelican set in little bit not sure when but I will be getting it thanks for reading All the way down here and LATER