Delete This Project?
Are you sure you want to delete this from the Gallery? This can’t be undone.
Your project has been successfully marked for removal. Please allow up to 24 hours for it disappear from all results.
About this project
This is my first custom on the Gallery that uses painted fabric. Yep, you read that right. ShlubCustoms (me) was stupid enough to waste time dyeing fabric, and then decided to paint camo on top of it. That's all I have to say about the creation of this figure. I have to say, I really like how she turned out. BTW, in between pics 7 and 8, her left hand broke. I got it glued back together though, so don't worry.
Rules for Pick My Next Project (After you read these, go look at my bulk figure topics This event is still a thing):
1. Pick around three figures for me to paint (See rules 2 and 3). This will give me a nice and interesting selection of figures to choose from. I don't want to go around painting my entire collection and I also don't have much space left on High Ground (Where my UNSC Customs live.) I'm going to have to add an expansion just to fit the ones I already have. If I add baseplates and remove bushes, I can probably fit 6-10 more figures on High Ground. I don't have anywhere to put my Covenant customs yet, so I'm not worried for space for them at the moment.
2. Pick one accessory, and one only (no dual wielding either). The 'nades, gold flamethrower, and old style Shotguns/SMGs are off limits. I will give a figure a second accessory if I feel it needs it.
3. Pick what color you want the figure to be. (Ex. 1: I want you to paint one of the silver 16 POA Halo 4 Spartans white with red accent details. Give him a Spartan Laser, painted game accurately) (Ex. 2: Paint one of the old style cobalt Marines with digital/analogue woodland camo. Give him a Halo Wars AR, also with digital/analogue woodland Camo) (Ex. 3: Paint one of the 16 POA Purple Storm Elites to be game accurate. Give him a game accurate Storm Rifle) (You get the picture)
4. Realize I won't do every suggestion. There are some figures that have too much sentimental value to me to deface by painting them. Also realize that I am more likely to paint a figure I have multiples of. Again, I'm not painting any more Hunters to please stop asking. I'm also more likely to paint a 16 POA figure than an old style one. One more thing, this is my collection and there are some ideas that just don't appeal to me when I read them. Others immediately starts the gears in my brain turning immediately and I just have to drop everything and make them (Looking at you, glow in the dark Tron Spartan). The way to get around this is to suggest three separate figures with different themes. That way you have a greater chance of me picking at least one of the suggestions. Also, I might not make a figure because the figure you suggested I paint is broken in some way.
5. Again, make three separate suggestions. I cannot stress this enough. I'm not making every figure that is suggested, so increase your chances of being picked by making three suggestions.
6. Post suggestions to either one of the two bulk figure topics.
7. Actually look at what figures I have before suggesting something. I'm terrible at molding/sculpting, so I can't paint a figure I don't have.
8. The Honor Guards or any of their parts are off limits. I'm planning on painting the 18 POA one with some very pretty metallic paint I have on order.